The Student News Site of Norwalk High School

Norwalk Spear

Norwalk Spear

Norwalk Spear

Norwalk High School Prom and After Prom

Norwalk High School’s 2024 prom will be held from 8-11:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 6, at the Science Center of Iowa.

The event is open to all Norwalk 11th and 12th grade students, with the option of one guest 10th grade or above, and under the age of 20. All guests must bring their School ID or Driver’s License to the event.

Tickets must be purchased by 11th and 12th graders prior to the event. They are $30 each and can be purchased from Mr. Wermerskirchen (Room N503).

Norwalk’s After Prom will be held from 11:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 6, through 3:00 a.m. April 7 at Spare Time Des Moines. This event is all inclusive, and will include a variety of activities, food, and prizes.

Norwalk 11th and 12th graders have free admission with an RSVP via email. For 11th and 12th grade students inviting guests, tickets can be purchased within your RSVP for $25. Students will not need to bring money for the event, but will need a pair of socks for bowling.

Donate to Norwalk Spear

Your donation will support the student journalists of Norwalk High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.