The Student News Site of Norwalk High School

Norwalk Spear

Norwalk Spear

Norwalk Spear

Norwalk Marching Band Takes the Field

Norwalk Warrior Marching Band competes in two upcoming events
Brayden Plourde
The Norwalk Warrior Marching Band performs its show “Kings of Keys” on Friday, Sept. 1, in Warrior Stadium.

Norwalk to Compete at Linn-Mar Marching Festival

The Norwalk Warrior Marching Band will perform at 2:25 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 23, at the Linn-Mar High School stadium in Marion, Iowa. Marching bands from all over the state gather to compete at this all-day event.

The band will perform their 2023 show, “Kings of Keys,” featuring music by Elton John, Stevie Wonder, and Billy Joel in a four-movement show.

For Norwalk fans, this event is 2 hours and 16 minutes away. Tickets can be purchased at the door and range from $10 for adults to $5 for both students K-12 and seniors 60+. See below for information on their next competition at Valley High School.

Norwalk Warrior Marching Band to Perform at Valleyfest XLIV

The Norwalk Warrior Marching Band will take the field at 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 7 at Valley High School to present their show “Kings of Keys.”

The show includes music from pianist Billy Joel, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, and formations that coincide. Norwalk will be performing at the day show, Valleyfest; however, there is a night show, The Showdown, where bands can also choose to perform.

Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students (K-12) for the day show and can be purchased at the door.

Donate to Norwalk Spear

Your donation will support the student journalists of Norwalk High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.