The Student News Site of Norwalk High School

Norwalk Spear

Norwalk Spear

Norwalk Spear

Valentine’s Day Plans

What Norwalk students are planning to do this Valentine’s Day
If you want to get involved in a Valentine’s Day school activity, there is Blind Day with a Book until Feb 29th with a chance to win a Barnes and Noble gift card. Contact Mrs. Grafft with questions.

Valentine’s Day is today and some students at Norwalk High School have plans for the holiday and have people they like to spend time with during Valentine’s Day. 

Some others also don’t care for the holiday and do not have anything going on.

Senior Dulguun Batzaya said he likes to spend time with family and stay at home during the holiday by watching movies and playing games.

“I just like spending time and watching movies with family,” he said. “It’s fun bonding with family members and spending time together.”

Senior Tyler Davis said he is not very interested in Valentine’s Day, because he thinks that too much goes into Valentine’s Day and that people overhype it.

”I think too much money is spent on Valentine’s Day,” he said. “It’s not as big of a holiday as some others think.”

Junior Adalyn Bailey said she enjoys spending time with friends and family during the holiday. Bailey said she enjoys going out and doing fun activities with people she loves, such as watching movies at home, spending time with her grandma, and visiting her little brother. 

“It’s nice to be able to spread love and happiness to friends and family,” she said. “I plan on spending Valentine’s Day with my grandma and my boyfriend’s family.”

Donate to Norwalk Spear

Your donation will support the student journalists of Norwalk High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.